Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Car check

Well, I've checked the car, and at least the battery hasn't drained overnight.  That's one good thing. The bad thing?  Still got the engine management light (and ping). 


Now all I have to do is speak to Arbury to see if I can get the Monster in earlier than Thursday, as I don't really want to risk having to wait for the car over the weekend, when I have plans made.

That, and the fact that this puts added stress on Mum's car with mine being unreliable at the moment.  All I can hope is this is something stupid, because I really *don't* want to have to change the Monster...

Time to call Arbury and see if I can get the car in earlier.

Back when I've spoken to the service team.

*****Update - 08:40 - Spoken to Molly at Arbury Leamington.  The earliest I can get the Monster in is Thursday.  But, they will do the recall work before starting to look at the diagnostics for me, as the issue may be something to do with that, and they don't want to charge me unnecessarily for the diagnostics if the issue is cleared with the recall.  

At least I know that the car is OK to drive, as I didn't experience any loss of power - but it was had to tell as I was only ½ mile away from home when this error triggered.  So, all I can do is pray this issue is sorted, otherwise there is another bill landing on my feet courtesy of the expensive little Monster.


Karen

Oh it gets harder to decide
Fingers crossed there's no time to celebrate
Who are you saying maybe it's our fate?
And when you said you've never lied

0 comments: