Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

The tiers are in… And we’ve been rated…… TIER 3.

Great.  The new tiers have been announced, and my home area is in tier 3, as is my partner’s home.  Now his area, I can understand, but mine?  Unless there is something I have missed, I didn’t think we were as bad as some areas

So, as we’re in a support bubble (and we’re in the same tier) I’m planning to escape next weekend to see him, as I haven’t seen him since the end of October.  I know it’s not as long as the first lockdown, but this time of year, things are that much gloomier, and it makes me want to curl up with someone I care about, and chill out watching a film.

Ah well, guess I’d better get back to the grindstone – my lunch break is nearly over.

Back when I get chance.

 

Karen

You gave me your love
To last me forever I know
Our love is forever
You gave me your love
To last me wherever I go


0 comments: