Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Getting tickets

I know it's been a while since I posted anything, but things are still ticking along nicely for me.  My partner and I have made plans to do quite a bit together, and the one thing that I am trying to do is get concert tickets.

Specifically tickets for a UK rock group - Magnum.  Now I know that those few people who know me well will be surprised that I like this group, but since I've been with my partner, he's really opened my eyes (and my ears) to new music.

Ok - I knew the one Magnum track - "Start talking Love", but that was my limit.  Until he mentioned that he wanted to get an early album - Chase the Dragon.


So, me being me, decided to see what I could find, and ended up listening to the album...  And it made it to my MP3 player....  And then it sort of spiralled from there, as I ended up getting a copy of Storyteller's Night  - again, on my MP3 player.




But this time, it wasn't my partner that got me listening to it.  It was my godsprog - Amber.  She kept nagging me to listen to it (even lent the album to me so that I could listen to it - but not in the car, as  I don't have a CD player) and again, I was hooked.

So now, I'm trying to get the tickets for their new tour:  The Road to Eternity.


Murphy's law states that the tickets go on pre-sale this morning, but can I access them?  Can I hell.  So, I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning, and pray that I can get them.

Ah well, guess I should call this quits - it's nearly time for me to finish lunch.

Back when I get chance.


Karen

The miracle of love
Will take away your pain
When the miracle of love
Comes your way again.

0 comments: