Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Crunch goes the gearbox.

So much for driving the car normally, and letting the gearbox do it’s thing from a cold start with “normal” driving. It did that alright – and threw a hissy fit every damned time.

So I’ve booked the little monster in, so the engineer can clear the codes (again) and the dealership can tell me what they think is wrong with the car. I just hope and pray that they can get this sorted, without it costing me an arm and a leg, as I don’t like the new 208 (and they don’t do an auto yet!)

Time to call this quits – I need to get the little fiend booked in…

Back when I get chance.

Karen

What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there?
'Cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven, too?

0 comments: