Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Lol Cats Strike Again!

It's a slow day, so web surfing has been one of the few things that has kept me sane...

Enjoy.

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most


**************************************************************************

Beanie didn't like his "new brother".   Besides stinking of fabric softener, he was a further obstacle to getting the inheritance.

funny pictures-I will rise
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures-CHEMICAL WARFARE   WE INVENTED IT
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures