Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

More from Lol Cats...

It's the company propaganda meeting today (I mean conference) and as I went last year, I've refused to go this year. So, that's meant that I have time on my hands to go web surfing, and it's amazing what you can find. These pictures (and captions) all come from the Lol Cats' website.

Enjoy.

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most


*******************************************************************

funny pictures - The moon doesn't turn me into a psycho... ...I came this way
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures - NO RUNNING WATER,  NO BATH FOR THE CAT.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures-... and I'm not coming down again until  that "bath" thing is banished from my house.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures - So far the automatic junk mail shredder has disposed of  three pre-approved credit card offers, a  tax refund check, and the mailman's knuckles.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures - Cat Hit by Snow
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures - Airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures-My get-up-and-go
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

0 comments: