Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

More news...

I’ve just received another e-mail from my beloved:

Good afternoon

Just to let you know the company is with immediate effect in administration.

There are likely to be some redundancies possibly as soon as tomorrow morning. The company is in the High Court in London and the administrators will be here until a conclusion is met.

They are hopeful of a sale but this may not be until next Friday at the earliest. We are to try to continue to trade but it will be almost impossible. It’s been fun but right now it is not

There isn’t a lot I can add to this right now, as my head is spinning, and I dread to think how my beloved is feeling right now.

Back when I get the chance.


Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: