Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Another mobile bites the dust.

As the title says, my mobile phone has packed up. This time, the speaker / microphone part has failed, thus rendering the phone useless. Yes, you can still send text messages, and use the mobile internet, but actually using it as a phone? No chance.

Now normally, I wouldn’t complain, as I have been known to drop my phone into various bodies of water (a full bath was the demise of the last phone!) But this time, it’s not been maltreated with water or anything else. Yes, I dropped it onto my bed, from a grand height of oh, ½ inch, but nothing more than that.

Because of this, I’m off to the store where I bought it from originally, and am intending to get a replacement phone, as this one has lasted less than 5 months. I don’t even object to paying a little extra – I just need something that works! So, that’s what my lunch break tomorrow will entail – me trying to get myself a phone that works (and doesn’t cost a dratted fortune either!)

Ah well, time to call this quits – I’m getting cold sitting here at my computer.

Back tomorrow with the outcome of this saga…

Karen

Now some things you hold on to - and some you just let go
Seems like the ones that you can't have
Are the ones that you want most

0 comments: