Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

A quiet weekend...

There's nothing like spending a weekend with friends to make you sure that you feel refreshed and ready for work on the Monday. Or not as the case may be. I was fine until I had Flame stand on my bloody hand this morning, whilst I was picking her feet out. Ok - I know that it wasn't intentional, but it hurt like hell, and I've never seen a horse look so offended when I swore.

Still, I guess it could have been a lot worse, and I could have ended up with a broken hand, instead of a badly bruised one. But that doesn't stop me typing, or doing all the other stupid things that I seem to have the ability to do...

Including winding up my other half about the rugby - England got beaten by Wales. But that was my pay back for him taking the mickey out of me, as I support Scotland in the Six Nations (don't ask - it's a long story!)

Suppose I should get on with some w*rk....

Back later, if I get peace and quiet...

Karen.

Don't let the b'stards get you down.

0 comments: