Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

New variant COVID-19, and it's back to home working....

Well, Bo-jo has spoken,  Again.   We're back to home working as of Monday, unless you cannot work from home.

Which is pretty good going for me - I've been working at home since I damaged my back, so in reality, that change has meant nothing to me - it's my normal routine.  And, there have been more restrictions brought in - including wearing masks in more places, and the so-called vaccine passport to go into nightclubs.

Again, this won't make any real difference to me, as I do wear my mask on the rare occasions that I escape, and clubbing?  Can't remember the last time I went clubbing.  Think the closest I managed was going to see Magnum at the Parr Hall in 2019...  Before we even knew that Covid existed.

But, if I am honest, I can see the UK being back in another lockdown after Christmas / New Year, as people will have been mixing, and this dratted bug will have taken the  opportunity to spread even more.

Ah well, time to call this quits - my phone is beeping at me again.

Back when I get the inclination...


Karen

It's another rainy day
Talk of freedom got away
Time to get the message right
It's never black or white
So I'm walking in the rain
Found a reason to explain
No excuses, no regret
We all deserve respect

0 comments: