Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

New Year, new Tier

 Not quite new year.  Yet.  We’ve been moved to Tier 4, so that means the following:

If you live in a Tier 4 area, you must follow the rules below. This means that you cannot leave or be outside of the place you are living unless you have a reasonable excuse. You cannot meet other people indoors, including over the Christmas and New Year period, unless you live with them, or they are part of your support bubble. Outdoors, you can only meet one person from another household.

Thankfully, I can still travel to see my support bubble, so once Monster is back (and we know that the weather isn’t going to dump a load of snow on us) I shall make plans to escape.

Ah - my phone's ringing...  And it's Arbury.

The Monster is ready.

Back later.

Karen

I've stood alone where the mountains are blue
Watching the world's unbelievable view
A special book makes the child in us cry
Magic in words at the blink of an eye


0 comments: