Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

It's finished....

Well, the relish is finished.  Now all I need to do is put it into a jar.

Finished red onion relish

No fancy jars for me - I prefer the Dowe Egbert coffee jars, as they are the right size (and heat up nicely in the oven).  Plus the tops seal really well...



And after all that, I got one and a bit jars of relish.

Finished relish in jars

So all I have to do now is the cleaning up. Great fun. Not.  But it's worth it.

Back when I have cleaned up.

Karen

Hold on, there's a new way a-coming
Looks like it's arriving tonight
There's no more hiding or running
There's no more walking on ice

0 comments: