Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Furious.

It's the only way to describe how I'm feeling at the moment.  I found out at 16:15 this afternoon that my shift had been changed meaning that I was finishing at 17:30.  When I pointed out that I wasn't happy and that I was expecting to finish at 17:00 as usual, I was told "well I have to work over".





How the hell I refrained from pointing out that the person who made that comment seemed to live to work, I don't know.  Needless to say, I sat at my desk quietly fuming.



And these minons just sum up how I feel today.



Karen

The miracle of love
Will take away your pain
When the miracle of love
Comes your way again.

0 comments: