Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Back to the postings...

I've not updated my blog for a while, as I managed to go down with the dreaded flu. It knocked me for six, and ended up causing me to take a week off work. Not really what I wanted to do, especially as I'd got a hospital appointment to get my shoulder sorted out...

The hospital wasn't a bad visit at all, especially as the registrar was a real gent... He said that there was no need for me to go back as there was nothing more that they could do, aside from sending me back for yet more physio - which I found to be beneficial, but I already know (and do) the exercises!

As I'd expected to get a jab in the shoulder, I'd booked the day off as holiday, so Mum and I headed off to Evesham to do some shopping... I got back, only to discover that I needed a sick note as I'd gone sick the week prior to my holiday. Great. That meant a trip to the doctors and £10 for a private sick note.

But, at least I got my day's holiday back, so that means that I can do somehting that I want to do with my holiday...

Suppose I should think about doing some w*rk, but I'm suffering from TNFI - which is as little worrying, as it's only Monday!

Back when I get the chance.

Karen

I've got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me

0 comments: