Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

The apparent taming of Hell's kitten....

Well, Splodge seems to be behaving herself at the moment, and I’m not quite sure why.

She came and curled up on the sofa next to me, and seemed content to snooze without trying to bite / claw me or force me off the sofa so that she could have it to herself.

Why she’s decided to bury the hatchet (or rather claws & fangs) with me is a mystery to me, but who am I to look a gift horse (or in this case - cat) in the mouth.

Whatever the reason, I’m going to make the most of it – but there is no way I’m going to trust her whilst I’m asleep – the only cat that will share my bed for the time being is Fred!

Time to call this quits – I’m off to feed the furry fiends

Back later…

Karen

Learning to fly, but I don’t have wings

0 comments: