Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

Post escape blues...

What is it about a great weekend that leaves you feeling so down?

I met up with my daft hog riding friend after several disasters that were beyond his control, which meant that when we did finally meet, it was a good couple hours later than we had originally planned.

He was more than a little miffed at first, but he seemed to chill out over a pint, and we got talking about various things and then we headed for our overnight stopping point.

We sat talking over dinner about various things, and I will admit wishing that I had answered one question honestly at the time of asking, instead of trying to avoid giving an honest answer, leaving me brooding over what I should have damned well said (which I think is causing me to have the post escape blues!)

Aside from that, the rest of the weekend seemed to go really well, and I know that from now on, whenever I go past a certain pub, I'll remember the weekend that I spent with someone I really care about, and would do anything to help...

Guess I should be doing some work, but to be honest, I really don't have any interest in anything at the moment...

Back when I get the chance...

Karen
Learning to fly, but I don't have wings

0 comments: