Walking in the Shadows

Random musings from Warwickshire on life in general... Things that make me laugh, make me cry, things that wind me up beyond all endurance - and everything in between.

The monster is back

The monster is back – and has been washed / valeted (something that Arbury used to do as standard on a service – another thing I don’t like about the Banbury stealership). 

The guys who brought the car back were nice enough, but it would have been nice if this had been sorted properly in the first damned place.

Suffice to say once bitten, twice shy. And as I have said, if the monster needs anything doing that is *not* covered under warranty, then it will go to a local garage - one that doesn’t charge premium prices for a less than budget service.

Back later

Karen

I gave no thought to wisdom
It all but vanished in the haze
This fragile hand of fortune
Had changed and turned it all to grey


0 comments: